Friday, January 24, 2014

last preparation....

I had finally survived the final shift of the 7 straight…well, yesterday was the worst one as I had to attend the govt clinic at the lion land. I managed to check in at 8am and secure a connecting seat for everyone of us (2-4-2) and that was a lot of seat to choose from. However I was able to check in the KHH to HKG route and the HKG to KUL flight could only be checked in at 1pm.
I took a slow drive to the govt clinic and was lucky that I could stay put in the clinic and no road call. I did not go home straight and instead travel back to the hospital and waited for the connecting flight check-in.
I was not that lucky on the check-in as I found that I had only less than 10 seats to choose from.
I reached home at 2pm after I changed some HKD in the local bank. I hit bed at 3pm and after 2 hrs of sleep and dinner, I headed back for my final shift. With the LORD mercy, I had a good sleep during the shift.

Well, survive and kicking and I am going off… 

No comments:

Post a Comment