Wednesday, January 1, 2014

looking back and moving forward....


It was a tremendous ending for me…I had the luxury of having a 4 days leaves. The camping trip was an awesome one as the weather was not that cool as forecast by the weather bureau. Great BBQ dinner and a good night sleep in the sleep bag.
After the long leaves, it is da pay back time and I had to work on the 1st day of the year….
Our ED shift had changed to 8-8 and I enjoyed a late push off, despite of the absence of night OPD, I had a good call.
New year new start and our task on the list is the “returning”…D-24 days…
Every journey home is a challenge to me, especially the driving part, adapting the left/right drive is a challenge; I had explored many places, driven more than 1000km in total since 4 years ago.

I had a list of food tour which included the Sate Kajang Hj Samuri, Bah Kut Teh, Hock Kien Mee and Mamak store….

No comments:

Post a Comment