Wednesday, January 22, 2014

T minus....

After 4 tiring day shift, I have 3 night shifts to go before….
T-36hrs to online check-in and selecting seat
T-72 hrs to flight
T-80hrs to Homeland…
I am a little disturbed about the count down and confuse of what to pack. If I could, I would pack everything, but I could only take what I want…
I had shown “Up in the Air” to Yun and Xian last night (minus the affair part …) and they had a good laugh on the check-in and boarding part. I am a fan of George Clooney; back from those day of ED-> John Ross, night shift ED physician ( I had the same job….)
Well, frankly said, I am not a frequent flyer like my brother who had flown probably hundred thousand of miles. I am always nervous about flying; not about the flight but due to the arrival. Picking up and travelling to our destination. I don’t like uncertainty and surprise, but sarcastically, I had job that is full of surprise and uncertainty.
I am going to bank to change some HK note (for eating the yummy dim sum at the airport) and layout all my gadgets that I am bringing back. Those gizmos would really come in handy when needed….
I do not have to worry about luggage as we had 80kgs of allowance.

All of us were very excited, as Yun said,” she had never been so anxious of going back to Malaysia…”

No comments:

Post a Comment