Thursday, January 16, 2014

Of Kangkung and ETC

I am a Kangkung liker -> the dish "Ma Lai Feng Kuang"( Malay Taste) was a cheap and tasty dish. It was like RM5 per plate during my school days. The rest of my family dislike it -> claiming that it is "cool" and not good for the health. I had grown some of it in my farm and found that it was very easy -> spread the seed and wait for harvest.. there was this chinese emperor who once asked his minister that -> no rice to eat, why don't they eat meat....so, "upper class" people don't know how the life under; when you earn many thousand, price hike is not a problem, you save less, but when you barely make a living there would be nothing to save and maybe go into red...
I am not oppose to any price hike, the increment of price could in a way stimulate the economy ->boss earn more, pay more salary to staff and in the end everyone is happy...but it would take a pain in the ass period to hit the harmony..
The ETC is however a privatization of Highway Toll Collection system here. The system is definitely a crap and we could do nothing....
This 2 topics have similarity - both was bombarded by the peoples badly... 

No comments:

Post a Comment