Friday, September 26, 2014

struggling week..

After 2 weeks of struggling with the preparation of medical relief trip, I am finally on my way...
The trip was not simple as I think; just present myself and volla, I am seeing patient at the other end of the world. I had become the tour lead member and the part that trouble me most was the medical supply.
I had tried any possible way to secure the drug locally but was a frustration wild goose chase. Finally, BCH had replied me and they had gladly offered us help with a heavy price. The quoting was 5 times over our budget and I had to chop and two leg and an arm to get the figure closed but yet still 0.5x over. The struggle was not over as we had difficultly obtained the drug from BKK. I had tried to pull string but came out zero. As the day are closing, We had decided to ferry over the medication...
A challenging task as it would be a great problem should we are stopped by the custom. My sleep was disturbed so was my appetite. 
At the moment, the box of medication (>thousand tab ) passed the xray scanning machine( yeah, this is the  only airport where baggage need to clear xray machine after you claimed it from the baggage claim) and we are not stopped. I almost knee down and thank the great one...
We had passed the most heart sinking challenge and finally the mark the beginning of the mission.
Here I am, sitting at the foundation office writing down the beyond imaging nightmare the haunted my night for the past 2 week....it is a learning process; for me to adjust my way of thinking process and task completing..
Praise the Great one....

No comments:

Post a Comment