Thursday, September 25, 2008

back to 9...

Well, our plan to intake a newcomer had failed. The offer was rejected and we were back to square one. The problem had become worst new months as the other locum doctor had quit. We would had to cover the weekend night shift by ourself...


I was "allocated" with 1 shift and next months, one of our ED colleague will be taking his routine 3 wks break. That would make my night shift count back to 9....


I am not sure what would happen later but I am prepared for the worst....Would I resign and get a new job ? Most probably not. I dont want to move again... 20+km upnorth is Kaohsiung and the hospital is 20km downsouth from my house. I am happy with the current living environment. Lots of peoples had told me (not my colleague, but the locals)that the education resource in the suburb is definitely uncomparable in the big city. Well,  I tend to denied it and I think self effort and parents role is important than tuition.


Deep in the heart, I am still worry that my child would be handicapped at the starting point as I did not provid her with the best school. But as I look at her performance, I think we were on the right track.


Sometimes I still dream of getting back to work with the MOH...but the dream is drifting away slowly...


No comments:

Post a Comment