Thursday, September 18, 2008

Xian's school...

Xian had gone to school and doing well....


We had tried in the past when Yun was still in the senior class. However he was unable to concentrate and willing to go into any class. He had become familiarized with the school and we think that sending him back to the same school would not make him learn properly. We sent him to another school instead. It was not far away from Yun's previous school. The teacher there was friendly and the senior teacher had tried to couch him on 1 by 1 basis starting from learning daily rules. He learnt fast and was able to coup with the stress of being restricted from doing this and that. The restriction was less intially and later the net was tightened. Our conversation had become more interesting. In the past, I am always the one who intiate the talk and it went like 1 ask and 1 answer. But now, he would come to me and start a topic, he asked and expecting answer from me. He would told me what to do and wished to join what I am doing... He had gone into the classroom and joined the others. He would finished his homework after class.


Well, I am not sure if he would be ready 1 year later for the primary school. But he had progressed so far. I am glad as I had expected the worst .


Ving got all the credits as she is the one who had looked after and care for Xian in the past....many peoples had told us that it is difficult to bring up such child, but we are considered lucky as Xian had progressed so much....



No comments:

Post a Comment