Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I will have and I have

2 MVA victim came to the ED at 7:50am…


The rider – young male sustained multiple abrasion over his limbs, the backseater(girl) was not that lucky. Her upperlips and lower chin had abrasion wound and her buccal side of lower lips was penetrated by her lower cannie tooth. We repaired her lips in the ED.


When I was entering the data to the computer, I saw the male was only 17 y/o and asked the male if he had a license – I did it purposely as I wanted to “educate” him “no license no ride concept”. Surprisingly he told me that,” I have”… ? WTF (nope, not World trade federation, the F is the letter word end with K), I asked, ”but your are only 17 y/o..”, he replied, “by the end of the year, I passed the exam – I will own a license…”


I almost had a seizure attack of my eyes(a.k.a eyes turn white…), and continue with my work….  


No LOL but still laugh of the day….


No comments:

Post a Comment