Thursday, February 19, 2009

life of wii...

I had been cautious with my computer since I came back to Taiwan. My computer had been attacked before but not once I need to “reinstall” the windows… I had not download any torrent until last 2 weeks… I had decided to cross the line and downloaded a few wii game… I had upgraded my wii firmware to 3.3j ( accidentally of coz, my kids want to play with the wii music and they just press the yes button when asked…)


To play most of the game in English – I downloaded the gecko and later found that I wanted to play to some game in English – but unfortunately, I had got the Jap version and I was reluctant to pay another NT 150 for a US version(no kidding , “P” version instead of “O” version of coz..)


I decided to join the life of BT. I downloaded a few and successfully run them with the gecko.


Xian was doing well lately and he started to find his way on this railed shooting game – the first one was Rayman rabbit TV party. Then he went on to try the House of the dead 2 & 3 returned ( old old game which I had played on PC before..). Playing it with a zapper is another exciting experience though. Later I found this latest release of House of the Dead… I spent a 1 weeks downloaded it with turtle speed. I finally “google” again and found out that I need to change some parameter and the speed finally caught up. I burned my House of the Dead: Overkill yesterday…


As the game stated – not only rated X, but XXX – the game was filled with 4 letter words starting with “F”…. the shooting scene was darn bloody (no option to change the blood to green…). But hell of an experience – the recoil and sound from the willmote was good. Need some IPSC shooting skill – reloading is one of the key factor….need to plan the reload properly…definitely not for Xian of coz...


Another game which I felt good was the “Call of duty: World at War” ( torrent of coz…) – unlike the House of the dead railed shooter, I need to go around with the nunchak (really gave me a nausea, but gotta hang on…) –  the feeling of shooting M1 Garand was good… Maybe I would buy a air riffle version of this M1 , later of coz…(cost about NT 20k….)


No comments:

Post a Comment