Thursday, February 5, 2009

it is democracy but unhealthy...

I was shock, when I learnt that the Perak Pakatan Government had fallen…. 3 of the defected Pakatan ADUN(state assemblyman) were Exco members and deputy speaker. That means these ADUN were rewarded with post after the election... I wandered what had “bought” them over. There is definitely some interest exchange(a.k.a money !!)  in this deal – the 2 Pakatan ADUN who turned independent will lost their exco portfolio definitely as they does not belong to the ruling party.


As for the “Rocket” women – a defection means end of her politic life … re-elected ? I don’t think is possible.


So it must be some big interest involved… For this 3 ADUN, I could hardly imaging how would they face the Perak Sultan as months ago, they were one of those who promised the Sultan they would form a stable govt…..


I agreed with the quote of ex-senior exco of Perak , Dato’ Ngeh: It’s an unhealthy democratic process.



No comments:

Post a Comment