Thursday, February 5, 2009

light and dark chapther 2

 I had a hard time when Ving was not home…. I had to pamper the 2 children. My dad came over and some friends helped me out. I adjusted my shift and took a balance between pay and spare time with the children.


I called Ving everyday as I was so worried about her. I did not known how long she would stay there… She recovered fast though. She had a clearer vision (not vision only, a real vision as described by Christian). She saw devil and things belong to the dark side. An arch angel(I guess, as she described he was very old and had very big wings) came to Ving’s bedside every night and told her something….she told me for the 1st time in her life, she see things "clearly". In the past, she had complaint to me that she always see thing in a hazy cloud but her vision check was normal. Now she told me she had clear vision.....


At the end of 3rd week, she had prepared to come home… We went up north after sending my Dad to the airport … We stayed in a hot spring hotel that night and I had a long chat with her. She realized about her mission and wished to change her life in the future… I realized I had to change my life in the future as well : I am living with a prophet now - she had awaken from her sleep and she had recieved a so call mission. I finally knew that what I had undergone through in the past  is to prepare myself for helping her in this mission...


I was happy but worried and I was right when we came home….



No comments:

Post a Comment