Thursday, June 25, 2009

copyright?

I browsed the net aimless sometimes…but sometimes I would do some search regarding some topics( old ones … SJAM etc..)


When I key in the SJAM during my last call, I came across this SJAM area website and found that they had this Chinese translation edition of SJAM general regulation. I clicked and saw the familiar sentences… It was my work….yeap…I translated the complete SJAM English edition General Regulation into Chinese. I posted it on one of my homepage – lywuu.myweb.hinet.net


I almost forget this homepage I created many years ago…it consists my work regarding SJAM…


I did a further search and something in a Chinese forum of SJAM.  I saw my work…. not only GR was posted but some of my First aid competition note were used as well..



I am happy though although some of them just posted my works without asking me….


No comments:

Post a Comment