Friday, April 9, 2010

Old games .... new feel...

I am not good at arcade game- I had thought I had poor reflex during my high school days….Those financial constraining days did not allow both of us to venture around in the arcade store. Most of the time, I am a watcher…I had own a PS, Xbox and later the Wii.

   The Wii had let me had a taste of real arcade gamer. The controller was so realistic… I am very into shooting game in fact. I got my self a zapper( 2 in fact… ) and the infamous Ghost squad.. Mission 1 was ok… Taking out the chopper was easy , Mission 2 is a little bit hard, but still with a pillow under my left elbow, I could still get a clear shot.. but Mission 3 was a nightmare…initially I could even get pass the armored boat. I put the game aside after I got Mission 1 13 , Mission 2 12 and mission 3 2 (rank of major, darn my brother gained the rank of major general a long long time ago)….

A little bit upset but still I would pick up the zapper and gave it a try from time to time…. Lately I picked up the zapper again and try my luck again. Surprisingly, I got Mission 3 with my 1st trial. Well, I started to play it on a daily basis…and I found that I am really not a bad player with poor reflex.

 Later I saw a game introducing program airing during a bad night call and I saw a familiar game : Street fighter IV – another drooled….I remembered those college days when I stand beside Lem and watched him tackled all the opponent. Another there were so many version of Street fighter published for other platform – I had never set my hand on it…I admit I am not good at swinging the stuff.. But this Street fighter IV was introduced on the iphone…that mean I could play it on ipod touch as well. … The next day after I got off from my shift. I downloaded the game from istore…. Well, I got the nostalgic feel again – holiuken move… I shared the games with Xian –guest what, his favorite character is Blanca.

just cant imaging why a handsome chap like Xian would fav. the "green giant"....

and for Yun --- Chun li was her choice

had a great time with them – demonstrating those special move and looking at the astonishing face…. they never realized I was a “meat leg” during my younger days…


No comments:

Post a Comment