Wednesday, May 19, 2010

one thousand years old falcon....

 


 my birthday coming up next week….Those 2 kiddo were darn happy as it was toy shopping day. One of the non-traditional rule in our family – buy toys only on special occasion such as birthday. So my birthday is coming and it is time for them to buy toys…Xian had been through the “pick up anything you want” phase and he is very cautious and considering while buying toys. He wanted to pick up a magic performance set and Yun had no idea. Since next week will be "HELL WEEK" for me (3x night shift) and I would be working on my birthday - We decided to do an early shopping....


 


We went to Toyrus and Xian changed his mind and wanted a lego model airplane. He wanted a blue one but it was not available and he picked up a trash truck instead. Yun forfeited her option and wanted a round in the book store. I bought a picture finding game for them and something caught my attention while we were touring along the Lego section. I saw the midi size “millennium falcon”.




 


About 6 months ago, I saw the “Ultimate collector edition” – Millennium Falcon in store and it cost RM800….I almost bought it but had successfully suppress the urge. However it was the price which had attracted me – it was RM200 initially and now it is selling for RM120….Well, that was it…..


However I did not get the luxury of building it as Yun and Xian had offered to help me…Well, at least I could “zoom” around with it…


No comments:

Post a Comment