Monday, May 31, 2010

Stepping down

 


I had a talk with my dep supt (Admin) lately…. He told me he will be stepping down. I was not shock as he had been saying for sometimes… he is a man of honor and he tried to do things the right way. He reminds me a person – my ex SJAM Area Sergeant Major – a strict person who give you an impression he is a military man. He followed the rules and regulation strictly and set a good example for me. He inspired me during my cadet day and I wanted to trace his steps.....  I was lucky enough to wear the crown over my right wrist later on, although for a short duration but I was proud to hold such rank...


 


I don’t know what are the causes leading to his stepping down (not resign, as he is a valuable person to let go,  he is proficience not only in admin but he has the skill of negotiating with the Bureau of Health insurance). I did not ask what was the reason, there is no politic here in this hospital so it is definitely  related to his character. I did a intelligent guess about his successor and I got an indirect confirmation(not a nod or shake of coz..)from him. A short sided person who focus on “balance” will be taken over… Well, nothing much to say nor shout, Life go on – need to coup with it ….


No comments:

Post a Comment