Sunday, February 12, 2012

home D1 - grace

It was smooth journey…We pushed out at 7am and I took us 4:30 hrs to complete the 360km (2 stop for toilet included). We managed to stop at the aviation museum for a short trip and headed to the car park. We planned to had our lunch at the museum but apparently the canteen had stopped functioning. We proceeded to the car park and hopefully we could get something cheap to eat. On our last year trip to China, we had a luxurious meal at a hotel restaurant outlet at the airport. The transit was smooth and managed to be at the check-in counter in time. The queue was quit long and since web check in was done, the process was smooth.


The immigration and airport security checking part were smooth and we landed at a the only food outlet at terminal one. The price of the food was even cheaper than the food court in Taipei.


We managed to finish it and Ving had an uneventful shopping round. Xian had grumbled a little as the B737-800 plane we took did not have any inflight entertainment system. He was looking forward to it…


We had ordered 2 children meals and 2 vegetarian meals. Tasty with enough volume….


The in-flight movie “In time” was a little bit unreasonable but still it was good event to kill time, I was too tired to play the GBA fire-emblem as I had a very bad sleep for the past few days.


It took us less than 20 minutes before we hit the arrival hall. My bro-in-law Tango had not arrived yet and I left Ving with the kiddo and headed to the car rental pickup side. It took me quite a while for me to get to the basement of block D. I proceed to the office and the staff N had told greet me and said he knew me… I told him that he don’t , he had seen someone else -> my brother… My brother had rented an Altis last week after he had asked me for car rental advice in Malaysia. I had did a some research and found that HAWK car rental offered the lowest rate. I booked a Waja instead even though my brother highly recommended Altis (it was a RM300 different…) I told him that I sticked to Waja…


N told me that I was in luck, all his car was out and he decided to give me an upgrade… he is going to give me an Slyphy….


I thank lord at the instance, HE had lead me so far and given me so many GRACE ->Psam 121:8 The LORD will protect you in all you do , now and forevermore…


Well, thence come my 1st challenge. I had to park the car before I go and grabbed Ving and kiddo.


I prayed and alas I did it with no problem. Tango was there with his friend, we did a handing over of the luggage and I led them to the car. They were amazed with the GRACE of the LORD. The seat was comfortable and enough room for them at the back.


I had a slow and steady drive at the beginning and found that the handling was smooth and thank god, I had the feel of it within minutes…


We managed to get Jalan Ong Kim Wee and tasted satey chelup before we ended up in our destination hotel…..


A budget hotel with small room for 3 but we were managed to squeeze in 4 of us.


The hotel was chosen as breakfast was not included….


Everyone was exhausted and we were looking forward to the trip tomorrow…


No comments:

Post a Comment