Sunday, February 19, 2012

Trip - D2

We supposed to roll off at 7am but Xian fever did not subside. I decided to call up the resort at Taman Negara and postponed the trip to summer holiday….


It would be a long wait but still, it would be suffering with a ill child. Our last trip to Singapore ended up almost disastrous when Xian and Yun caught fever. I ended up sending them to the Changi Airport at 4am. The air asia was upgrading on the day and they actually stopped selling ticket at the counter. I went to the counter of firefly and found that it was all fully booked… I went back to the steward and begged him hard and finally he tried to reboot the system and found that it is still working. I bought 3 darn expensive air asia Sin-LCCT ticket for Ving and both the kid….


The rest of the day was free and Ving and I took a ride…We toured the Klang City and went to a couple of shopping spot. A good shopping trip and some good food….


It had been years after my last drive in Klang… Some road had changed but the direction was mostly the same. It was so familiar and I felt that I had never left Malaysia….


We had a drive back to the place where Ving and I spent the afternoon enjoying goreng pisang....the goreng pisang stall at the junction of Southern Park is still there.... price had gone up and the piece had become smaller....


No comments:

Post a Comment