Thursday, June 14, 2012

GE13..

The thought of going back for the voting still haunt my soul…. The GE12 was a stunning one for me… For sometimes, I had given up hope that the opposition would perform, especially those days of working with the MOH; I just can’t figure up people would like to settle with the situation. I had heard voice but still didn’t see any changes. I been to the Health officer introduction course conducted by the state health office – specially for Medical officer working in the health side(klinik kesihatan). The course was held in a very secluded resort – Kuala Gula, I drove a few hundred km to reach there. There was 2 non-Malay MO among the 10+ who joined the courses. During the course a senior medical officer had shared her opinion with us- > she actually talked about the privileges of the Malays and “advice” the Malays MO to stand up strong and not to satisfy with the right but to build a life of themselves with pride. She quoted that Chinese had to save up since young for their children education fund but most of the Malays don’t…..


But still BN swept during the GE11….


At the night of GE12, I went to a company dinner with my family. I came back at about 11:00pm and logon to the net. There was only a handful of result..and at 3am, I woke up and saw that Selangor and Penang were taken by the Pakatan. It was a stunning one.


I am still looking for a change, and I wanted to be there if that should occur. The election would mostly held during the school holidays at the end of the year… The reason is simple, it will be a close fight and a chaotic rally leading to curfew might just happen. It would be relative safe for the children if school is closed, no Monday shutting down of school is needed in the worst case scenario…


Most of the citizen (with whatever right or not) did not benefit from the current government, only some that share a piece of the pie…most are struggling with a moderate salary – trying to buy a house and car with a forever lasting installment….


I don’t mind our minister is being paid a million/year provided the country is progressing and every citizen is paid some dividend (just like our neighbor country) every year. But what I saw was a Minister who don’t have the guts to take out his own RM24200 for a car license plate – what he is afraid of ? a check from the MACC or he is too stingy?


Still 6 more months to go…. Lets see what kinda of joke they would perform…..


No comments:

Post a Comment