Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mona and his father.....

Yun was studying for her final last week. The social science subject had taught about the famous WeShe incident… A epic saga of an aborigine tribe fighting against the Japanese army. The tribe leader Mona Ludo was one of the warrior of the Seediq tribe. He had led his men fighting till their last breath for honor instead of living like slave. We bough the BD version and I saw the movie with the both of the kiddo … Hell of the film, I remembered at one of the preview interview, the director Wei TS had said that when they went to John Wo(one of my favorite director)to invite him as producer, John had told them that they could only shot 1 fighting scene with their Budget…..Indeed the movie making is an agony process..Yet the presentation was so fascinating


 The money well spent for the blu-ray version worth every penny. No regret of spending it....


Mona was a great warrior, However most of the tribe men could barely follow his step…. It reminds me about me and my kids….I had come so far but unfortunately I do know how to teach what I know to them. I hope they would be someone better than me, but I am not confident…they can’t trace my foot step as the way I raise them is different from what I gone through.


 I rather be the father of Mona seeing his son growing up as a proud person than being Mona himself. But the only thing I could do is to follow the way of THE BOOK hoping they would concur and learn……


No comments:

Post a Comment