Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CNY night shift -1

 My 2nd call was a good 24 hrs call last night and I managed to catch some sleep. I hit home in time as the traffic was not crowded. I had a short sleep before Xian awaken me from my sleep... he told me that the 2 disc was stuck in the Blu-ray player… WTH, I had to climb out from the bed. I pressed the ON button and found that the machine is as dead as a fish. The kids were at my side before I called for their help. Yun had to me that she had unplugged the player as the machine was making a very horrible noise. I told her to re-plugged the player and after the grueling horrible noise, I pressed the eject button while praying the almighty one. Alas, a miracle and the eject tray came up with no problem…


Both of the kiddo had a short bombardment before Ving chased them for a afternoon nap.


I did not get back to sleep and have a small chat with Ving.. Well, sometimes you just get too tired to sleep and I struggled myself to the job at 5pm. It would be another hard night and my last night shift for the new year. I would enjoy an of starting from Friday evening….


No comments:

Post a Comment