Wednesday, February 6, 2013

land of lion govt clinic rounds...

 The dep supt of admin had come to me during my last shift and asked me if I could go to the “land of lion” govt health clinic from March. I told her that it would not be a problem. The drive is longer as it is about 20 min more down south. An extra NT1k for the 40km to and fro, and the extra mileage cost about NT350. It was a fun for me to drive to the clinic as the road is straight mixed with S curve. You can sprint to mark 14 on the speedometer and later decelerate at the right timing to negotiate the multi-S curves at the final approach. For a sinner, it was fun driving with the the Zs, but now, I stick to the speed limit most of the time…


The dept supt had hinted me during weeks ago that about the re-assignment. I had wanted to quit initially but later complied to the management due to lack of man power. Some extra cash to grab and it serve as my pocket money…


Another benefit is I got to buy some fresh onion on the journey. The southern part of our county had been famous for its onion plantation and this are a few variety to choose from.


No comments:

Post a Comment