Tuesday, September 17, 2013

struck....

Yun had some little struggle regarding her study lately… She had scored a recorded low over a few subjects. She was reluctant to show her papers however the school requested that they write their result in the communication book.
She had defended her result initially with various excuses, but later she had given in and told me that she needs help over English and mathematics.
Well, I had encountered such obstacle during my junior middle 1. The transition period was a real impact for me as I had skipped standard 6. There were 6 “jumpers” in my class. I was struck off the top 5 list however during the process I had learnt to read and understand the textbook myself -> the classroom tutorial process had become not that important for me…
I had told Yun that she is allowed to make careless mistake during the examination ( to err is human) but yet you should understood and learnt most of the topic before you sit for it. I had seen some of the papers and concluded that she doesn’t know what she is writing and the feedback from her teacher confirmed my observation.

Well, at least she decided to ask for help and it is a good start…

No comments:

Post a Comment