Wednesday, September 11, 2013

vigilo confido....



I had not been a fan of action as I am not a muscle memory type of guy… since my gaming days 25+ years ago, tetris is the only action games that I played until the last level, I quit at early level of most of the action game I played.
DUNE and WARCRAFT was considered as action like strategic game for me and I had played it and completed them on the easy level only….I like something slower 
I had started my recent old dos game tour with SHADOW WATCH…
I had some struggle getting it to run on xp… the game flow was slow but yet entertaining with the Tom Clancy type of detail describing of situation. I managed to complete the game and before I started my second campaign, I had come across XCOM…another fav of mine in the old days….
While I played it on the xp in my call room, I had found out that there was this remake release in 2012 and with a xbox360 version….. while searching over the net, I had came across a 30% off offer and without hesitate I got one…
and it was indeed a great game...

No comments:

Post a Comment