Monday, September 2, 2013

new school


I had been driving Yun to her new school(MH) recent few days. The school is about 5km away from our house. We had been adjusting our life style as she had to reached school by 7:20am and go off at 5pm. More time for me to chat with her during the drive.
She had been adapting well and suiting to her new life. After few months of resisting and rebelling, she had finally learnt that we choose the school for her for her sake. The tuition fee is darn expensive, summing up to RM1k/month, but yet I hope she had an easy, non pressurized school life for the next 3 years.
As the govt. is promoting 12 years of people education and most of the public school is scattered with student of various quality. The school is prohibited to class the student according to result and thence you would have bad and good student in one class( I am not referring to academic performance but attitude…). I had a church friend who is teaching in a public secondary school; he told me that sometimes he have to “settle” conflict among students with mob style of taking….well, kinda hard to believe but it is true as I had to deal with such student in my ED from time to time….
Well, as MH charge quite a sum thence the quality should be slightly better( I hope I am right…). Hopefully Yun would enjoy a happy junior high school life as I had in the past….

No comments:

Post a Comment