Saturday, November 2, 2013

graduate course - back to school...

I had been thinking of furthering my study since few years ago. So many thoughts and I had never materialized any of it…unstable roster, growing up problem to tackle and so and so and so…
Few months ago, our elder from the church had forward an email to me regarding an out of campus graduate course which is going to be held in our church. Unlike most of the weekend graduate course which run over Saturday and Sunday, it is held on Friday afternoon. I was reluctant to take it as I read it very late and had not time to discuss with anyone. The graduate course is a M.Min (Master of Ministry) course despite of the M.Theology course which I am more interested in as it is meant for pastor/Reverend rather than ordinary church member like me.
However 1 day before the closure of the registration, I met my church elder and he had asked me if I am interested and I had told him that if he would write me the recommendation letter than I would gladly enroll in the course. The elder told me that he would glad to do so, he thought that our church members should have the chance to upgrade ourselves. I grinned and told him that I had read Matthew 28:19 and thanked him for offering me the chance to learn.
I sent in the application on that day but was still very confuse about my decision. I had a very close conversation with the LORD and I am clear about the path set for me.

The course did not affect my work so far but yet there are lots of reading that should be done...
I had completed the first 3 credits (out of 45) and on the way of writing my 1st homework which is due 20 days later....

No comments:

Post a Comment