Monday, May 27, 2013

bravo 600 -> lattitude hp

I had finally replaced Fefe’s tire last Saturday. I had tolerated the slipping from time to time while driving through wet surface for the past few months, and the tire noise is definitely in compatible with the car price. The original tires of Fefe were Maxxis Bravo 600 (Korean made). According to most of the user in the SantaFe club, the tires were durable but noisy. Some of the tire lasted for 60000km before replacing it. However as I hardly parked my car in the garage and mostly left it under the sun, slipping was noted at about 47000km. During this rainy season, I had slipped few times driving in the rain and finally decided to replace it. Compare to my last 2 cars which lasted only 35000km+, it is considered as long lasting.
As the 235/65 R17 is not common spec here in Taiwan(only XC60 and less than a handful of car use it), there are limited selection. As most of the club members recommended Michelin, I had decided to give the Lattitude HP a try.
I called up a chain tire shop which located near my house and check out the price. The price was average compare to the shop up north. The change took about 1.5 hrs and the noise reduction effect was remarkable….
Well, it a cost RM2300 and I hope it would last at least 2 years….

No comments:

Post a Comment