Monday, May 6, 2013

darkest day and it is just the beginning...


The D day was filled with anxiety - sleep cannot deep, eat cannot full...I had tried 505.my, ubah.my, cari and kept switching and reloading webpages...
at 11:20pm, the spr website is publishing result faster then any other webpage(a very weird event as most of the time, the official result should be the latest to publish...)
I had followed the result until 12:50am where the "Scale" hit the mark of 112 with the "people" still behind with 50+...
The was this uneasy feeling during the counting even though good news was noted from the ubah.my at the early hours... The rocket had done a great job but sadly the "fair" and the moon did not strike their target.
I kept asking myself, why the 1/2 of the peoples chose to tolerate inflation, chose to buy expensive car with no safety feature, chose to torelate corruption ? the is only 1 answer -> cooking frog with cold water.... they had get use to it.......
There were frauds here and there, dark skin with a valid IC but cannot sing negaraku (I taught the kids how to sing it many year ago...), but yet , we had to accept the result as we agree to play the game..
The chinese had decided to take the greatest gamble in the history, it was a dare daring move but what the heck, we had nothing to lose, those protected by the constitution is still there and we had been threatened from time to time, further more we had been given small pieces of crap goodies for the past 50+ years and yet we still survive
Well, lain kali lah....

No comments:

Post a Comment