Thursday, May 2, 2013

Occupied....

The weather had changed abruptly and it was raining heavily with the temperature lowered about 5 degree since Tuesday.
The shift in the Wednesday night was hazard as patient had started to pour in after the rain stopped.
While I was prepared to retreat to 175 for a rest, I saw this tricycle sliding in from the entrance of ED slowly....OMG and not again.... the air hostess have decided to pay us a visit. She had had couple of visits to the ED in the middle of the night during my calls asking for wound dressing. She had requested some NSAID ointment and my refusal for complying to her request had ended up with word of threat.
She had however told me that she is having chillness and suspected fever after she sat down. She was afebrile though and I had complied to her request for a drip and hopefully she would go away after the drip.
However I was wrong, she was still sleeping with her second bottle of drip when I pass over to Lem.
Lem had told me that he would "referred" her to our financial adviser( controller post was taken over by bosses' son ) and hopefully she would be out by noon...
Today morning when I came for a stopover before heading to the govt clinic. I had seen her bike still parking along the bedside... Darn, all the attempt(including summoning the  police for help..) to chase her out had failed and she is still "occupying" one of the bed with her tricycle parking around..she had warned us that her tricycle was not to be touched or else...
I had told Lem that I would be back on Monday night for my next shift and hopefully she would be out by then...
It was so easy to chase her out with some "extreme" measure but it is none of my bussiness till Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment