Saturday, May 4, 2013

GE13... ini kalilah...

In less than 24 hours, the counting will begin...
Apart from gathering info from the net, I had called up my in laws for some first hand info. The conclusion is still the same, folks in the urban sided the PR but yet it is hard to say for the kampungs...
Unlike in the past, many had made up their mind early and I doubt any act would change one decision at this crucial moment.
Chinese would be the bashing target if the BN would reign again as the MCA would be suffering the heaviest defeat of the history. Chinese should be very cautious of lending their support to BN as even if BN won, with the <5 % of parliamentary seat in hand, MCA would be marginalized.
I read the statement issued by Datuk Bolly Lapok and hopefully it could spread fast enough and the Christian in Sabah and Sarawak would vote wisely.
Cross my finger and pray.
I had done my part last week and frankly, I had voted emotionally and not wisely…..
My last concern is -> how to get first hand information regarding the ballot result…..it would be long night for me....

No comments:

Post a Comment