Thursday, April 17, 2014

a little sensation of happiness.....

a little reward from my little farm..
as my shifts is currently stirred up, I could only go to my farm on an irregular basis however I could spent more time there as I enjoyed more 3-4 straight break in between my shifts. 
This is the 2nd time I planted beet root (could only grow in the winter) and the reward was awesome. Ving would blend the beet root with some veggie and fruit as our wake up drink....
The word of "小確幸" was first used by author Marukami Haruki(I had read only one of his novel 1Q84 - a very interesting sci-fi)  in one of his prose 'an afternoon of the islets of Langerhans' which means a sensation of small happiness. (the kanji was abstracted from the phrase "小さいけど確かな幸せ.....")
The term had been widely used by the local media lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment