Sunday, April 6, 2014

parents.....

I had seen many irresponsible parents along the path, some of them really need a punch over their face…
A young male with a curly hair came in with a child. He related that the child was coughing badly and cried of chest pain in the house. The child was sitting calmly in front of the ED desk. The young male was sliding his phone intermittently while answering to my questions. I was a little pissed but still within my grip of temper as the consultation progress. The child was noted with wheezing and I had told the parent that he might have asthma and would need to be very careful in the future. While gliding his phone, he did not show any anxiety about the child’s condition and didn’t bother to ask about the care of such children in the future.
As the child inhaling his Ventolin, the father was sitting along the bench about 10 meters from me while gliding his mobile phone (I presumed he is playing with “Tower of Savior” from his gliding stature, as Yun was playing with it for sometimes) with an expression of I don’t care….

Another parent that really need a wallop…..

No comments:

Post a Comment