Sunday, October 5, 2014

am I doing the right thing ?

We were sent to Langu (means Laut in Malay) the next days as there was this HK mission of 16 coming to Satun.
Our 1st clinic started in a secluded small village in Langu…
I met few local peoples that could speak Malay; they had surprised me as they speak Malay Baku instead of the Malay pattani.
The local missionary in charge is a Taiwanese lady. She had brought us to the local beach and we had some snack at the small pasar malam. We had our dinner at a local restaurant around the beach side and retreated to the local office for rest.
As usual, we were dropped by the local 7-11 where we could buy our dinner.

I had started to question my strategic of seeing patient ? did I really help them ? I got my answer later when I reached home… the local people had started to ask when is the fatty doctor coming back?

No comments:

Post a Comment