Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Kukaracha...

It is Annual Nuke Disaster Exercise day again. As usual, Lem is the decon team leader and I acted as the ED in charge…Well, the case was a nuclear power plant worker with traumatic head injury and vomiting. He had exposed to unknown substance and vomited 2 hrs post trauma. Lucid interval was noted
The key to the exercise was DD of intracranial lesion vs Acute radiation syndrome...
I had read up at 6am, refreshing my knowledge, and downloaded the latest REMM mobile app...
 The outcome was great…..the Q&A was flawless and one of my staff had told me that no question could electrified me and I answered, “yeah... just like cockroach..”
indeed it feels good when you are invincible during such Q&A. Yun is getting the hang of it and frequent shared her experiences about her recent exams, but i knew she could do better...

No comments:

Post a Comment