Thursday, January 31, 2013

4a6m....

I had been reluctant to dip into world of android since the system came up few years ago. My first encounter was my brother’s Archos… He had borrowed it to me for taste of it 2 + year ago. A 2.x machine then and I think it is sluggish - even though after flashing and flashing of rom. It was ipad which ruled the world at that time and I felt that it was a screen enlarge ipod touch (We had 2 in the house....).


For quite sometimes, I had stopped my 3G subscription and I had gone trying life without “on the go” with the net for quite sometimes. My last camping trip had “awaken” me from my nightmare – we could only get connected when we are around any 7-11 and everything had to be planned, no more networking anytime any place for info….I had eyed for a device with 3G since then.


I ideal machine was 7' with 3G as I needed it to be compact enough to tug into my sling bag.


I had grabbed the Galaxy 7 with 3G after it launched, a <10k device with low level CPU and screen. I signed up for a “surf to you drop” plan and got the tab for 2k.


When Ving’s handphone failed, the HTCJ had just hit the market and I had gotten one for her….Very handy indeed - large screen with smooth and sleek handling. It amazed me indeed.


2 months ago I got myself a HTConeV. Well, I need a smart phone which can be placed in my pocket at work, 4' is just to big and OneV is just nice to fit in…


1 months ago, I got a 10’ tab2 for Ving’s bible study…..


4 android machine in 6 months…. 1 more to come, Yun’s is asking for a 10' tab and I promised her if I hit big bugs bucks on my bonus – I would get her one with condition of coz…..


No comments:

Post a Comment