Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pre-CNY.....

 Chinese new year is just around the corner, Lem had taken his usual annual leave and we had to covered the ED shift with 2 person. There are several ways to round up the shift. 24 or 12-12. However K was reluctant to the 24-24 and wanted to start work by 2pm and go off by 12 noon to the next day. Well, have to bite teeth and do the calls. I am not worried about the length but the drive home was the crucial one.


An extra 50 hrs of work is expected next months…. Usually, it would be a deduction of salary usually as Feb. had 28 days only. However this year, with no locumer to aid our shift, we are on our own. This months with the 8 days I had taken for my passport event, I still make 180 hrs…I had arranged a work roster of working 5-6 days and off for 2 days. Not reasonable but acceptable… I had arranged a 2 days off prior to the long Chinese new year. We are going to the famous GZR hot spring. There is this 3 star hotel with great hot spring facilities…


Hope we had a good bonus this year…. Just hope….


No comments:

Post a Comment