Saturday, January 12, 2013

dxxp sxxt in , I am....

There was this incident which disturbed my life lately and I had named it the LOSH incident. However apart from the incident, I had met a major event in my life for the past 2 months… I had lost my passport… Yeap…


Since my college days, lots of people had told me that the Malaysia Passport is a very valuable document which could be sold at RM40-80k in the black market. The process of keeping it safe was strenuous as we had to stay in hostel sharing a room with 2-4 room mates with uncountable visit from their classmate and friends. However I did survive the hardship of keeping it safe. My 1st international passport was the old type which could be renewed once thus extending it validity to 10 years. The one and only way to kept it was to lock it in the closet of the bedroom. I had been practicing it for years and there is no place safer than the closet in the own bedroom of own house.


At the end of November, while I was preparing a trip to Hong Kong with my family, I had discovered that my passport was not in the closet. Everything was there (the rest of the 3 passports and money)… I had a good and thorough search throughout the house and finally I cancelled the flight and trip. I had done 2 more searches through out the house just in case I had misplaced it elsewhere. The result was a frustrating one and I decided to give it up after 2 days of search. I needed a replacement and I knew the process will be an agony.


I knew that basic drill – report to the representative of Malaysia here in Taiwan and get a document back to Malaysia to get a replacement since there is no embassy here to issue a replacement…


It all started with search over the internet and I had a few sleepless nights since then….


No comments:

Post a Comment