Thursday, July 4, 2013

ap without marriage

AP ≠ access point   ----> AP = antepartum, a short form to use during our work in ED....
I had told one of the church members, a school teacher that the summer would be busy for ED physician as there would be tons of young chap riding around their parent’s bike without license nor helmet….
I was right, however something more serious raise my concern recent 2 weeks… extramarital pregnancy amongst youngster.
Since the summer holiday, I had met 3 trauma female youngsters who are unmarried but pregnant. 2 were unsure with their LMP but gladly comply with the test and did not look surprise when I told them their result as if they are expecting it. The last one knew she was pregnant however withheld the info until I asked her about the late period. She is a 7 weeker but still not sure if she wanted to keep the baby. She had a favor over the use of RU486, but did not know that there is a 8 week limitation.

Well, I shivered when I came across such cases as I am more worried about Yun……

No comments:

Post a Comment