Monday, July 29, 2013

holiday...

It 2nd day of my back to back 4 night shifts…the longest of all for the past few years. K had asked me that if I could share some of his shift so that he could take a break for an escape for his family. I had known him for quite a long time ago and he is a true workaholic, he had hardly taken any long break. The longest break he had was during the 2nd days of Chinese new years where the man of the house would bring his wife back to his in law… 3N – max…
He had asked me to covered the Tuesday night shift so that he could take a break from Sunday(post call) to Thursday night….
Lem and I was wandering where has he planned to go….. but last evening when I drove to work, I saw him crossing the road from the bus stand opposite our hospital. He has come for his ward night duty !!!! well, he did not fully utilized his holiday but yet come to work….
Lately, I had discovered that spending time with the kids is a very important event, 1 months to go before school start and I am planning for another trip with the kids…. Maybe a long march/ride this time….

No comments:

Post a Comment