Thursday, March 10, 2011

Instinct...


Instinct... .  something gifted from the almighty....

There was this case brought up for discussion yesterday…. A medico-legal to be case as a perforated peptic ulcer was left for hours before someone decided to take the case to the theatre.

 

Well, I had a brief discussion with Lem and both of us agreed that we would have done a CT scan much earlier and might dug the shxt out earlier. One might said it is just bombardment from the rear side of the horse [ Chinese proverb : meaning to give negative comment to a event after it had happened] , but after years of doing this off office hour job – a.k.a ass wiping job, I had just the instinct to sense problems, allowing me to escape much of the deep shit situation......

 

I remembered the movie “BODYGUARD”, Kevin Costner (acting as the ex-secret service agent for the white house ) said, “…not on my watch…”

 I really like the song....and the movie too....

I deeply pray to the LORD that I kept such instinct as long as I could and nothing happen on my watch...

 

Well, da family was unpleased with the condition of course….


No comments:

Post a Comment