Tuesday, March 15, 2011

the p and the t....



I had a small chat with one of my colleague while inserting a pigtail for his patient…. He told me that my ex-boss is quite unhappy with our new ED physician. The new comer had worked with my ex-boss for over 10+ years…. He had left and my ex-boss is left with a big hole in his roster…. He is currently manning 2 hospital – very short of ED staff. So it would be a tough competition in the future…


I am looking forward to it as I am going to had a discussion with boss about my salary. I had thought it over and written a memo to boss. It was Sunday and I put it in Lem overall jacket. He however did not pass the letter to boss. He told me Boss was not in a good mood as one of the family is unpleased with the outcome of a patient….. Lem to me to speak properly to boss and when I told Ving last night, she told me she had a feeling that I should hold that matter for a while…after all I had waited so long….What the HXCK…just another week or two, pray really hard to the LORD and see what path he would be leading me....it is not just only patience but also tolerance....


No comments:

Post a Comment