Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rival....

this is the rival base... a building just across the railway cross....


During our morning meeting, our Dep. Supt. Of Admin had told us that it is confirmed that a new hemodialysis clinic would be opened shortly in the town. There was this doctor from KS city who rented GF – 3F of a local insurance building. There were rumors initially stating that my ex-boss is behind that scene. However when confronted, he had denied of such act. But still, many believe that he is one of the investors….but denied or not, he definitely would act as backup for the clinic.


As predicted by one of our colleague – an internal medicine clinic initially and later physiotherapy and O+G & paeds and finally a small hospital….


Our plan ? apart from advising our physician and surgeon to start their clinic promptly there is nothing more than sit and wait…


there is no paeds clinic in the area and if we could start one with a good service , it would be a great investment…but no one seems interested….


There is some problem about this weekend shift – Ong had gone for his green card interview back home. My mother in law had come over for a biopsy and I intended to take her around. So I am not available. The new emergency physician was left to covered the weekend. He had to do night shift on Thr and Fri and after that from Sat night to Mon morning ( yea, yea it 38 hrs…). He told Lem it would not be a problem but later regretted – he did not go to Lem but go straight to boss. Boss said he does not want to do anymore shift…. So he is stuck with it. Boss did not dare to ask me as he knew I am quite unhappy with the current scheme…. The management did not wanted to compensate my 4 days Chinese new year leave, neither with cash nor actual leave…. I told Lem, no more extra calls… I would do what ever that is set down and don’t ask me for favor or what ever in the future….


However the final verdict - boss would covered for Sunday morning --- K would get a rest 10 hrs...and it is just NOB(none of my bussiness) to me....


No comments:

Post a Comment