Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wild goose chase...


I  had submitted the application of my foreign driving license conversion(non-automatic) to the JPJ at Putrajaya about 30 days ago… a dreadful wait for me...as far as I knew no one had ever been rejected, but still, the waiting was real pain.


I finally decided to called up the JPJ office yesterday morning. An friendly officer took up the phone and she told me that my approval letter was sent the day before.


I called up my brother in law and he told me he had just received the letter and heis going to the local JPJ office to summit the application…


Well, I got a call from him hour later and he told me that everything had been settled but I would need to supply him with a passport size photo for the international driving license. AND the cost was RM 150….PERRRR YEARRRRR…


I logged on to the JPJ website and saw this page that really make me tears...




Well, I look up the Taiwan transport department and found that the International driving license of Taiwan is only RM25 and valid to the date of current driving license…and anyone (including foreigner) with a Taiwan driving license is eligible…


What the HXXK…  a wild goose chase for me, but at least I got back my Malaysia driving license…….


 


No comments:

Post a Comment