Monday, February 17, 2014

12 down, 33 to go ....

I am stepping into my 2nd semester of my post graduate course. It was a challenge to me as I had to rush for the course in the Friday afternoon. However I had gone through every obstacle since the beginning of the course.
There are actually 3 “levels” of master course in the seminary college I am studying at the moment. The entry level is the Master of Ministry which is something like a taught master, no thesis is needed and it needs slightly more than 40 credits to complete. The next level - Master of Divine, requires at least 3 years of study and a thesis(credit requirement is double). The final level is Master of Theology which required a post graduate degree of Master of Divine to enroll.
The seminary I am studying is located in Hua Lian; it is one of the 3 seminaries set up by the local Presbyterian Church, it is also a member of the Association for Theological Education in South East Asia.
I had gone through 5 professors so far and found that apart of being members/pastors of the Presbyterian Church, they are so open minded and the knowledge they possessed is way beyond my imagination.

I had never think about of getting a post graduate degree from the seminary, but yet I am on my way to the end point, with the hand of GOD, everything is possible…

No comments:

Post a Comment