Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Motoring....

I had rented a car during my stay in Malaysia as there is no extra car to spare for us in the family. My last rental with Hawk Car Rental was a pleasant one and I had chosen to be a return customer. I had wanted an Altis but fear that I might ended up like my brother (who was given a Mazda3 instead [same grade]) as the backseat had to comfort 3 person(my mother in law would be travelling with us most of the time). So I opted for Slyphy instead. Everything was fine apart from the faulty cigarette lighter socket which prevented me for charging my Garmin. That led me with occasion GPS blackout during some of the cruising tour, however my Note8 filled in the blank and save the day.
The handling of Slyphy is like an average Japanese car but the interior space was spacious, definite would opt for it next time.

Total petrol damage was RM100 plus RM50 of toll money…

No comments:

Post a Comment