Monday, April 22, 2013

GE13 anxiety syndrome...

I do feel anxiety about GE13, I had tried to surf over the net to test the direction of the wind…
Here is my observation:
1.   99 % of the blog I have read are pro Pakatan (one of the exception is a blogger “.seng” who is a Singaporean with plantation business in Malaysia-> he is pro BN for the sake of his business)
2.   most of the overseas Malaysian who expressed their wishes to jom balik undi are pro Pakatan…
3.   There are associations/bodies which are subsidizing Malaysian flying back to vote..
4.   The Taiwan Malaysian Student Association had rented buses ferrying absent voter from the south and central part of Taiwan on 28/4.
5.   There is this survey center with the name of "independence" which conducted some survey that result favor BN but their sample is head shaking…

I had come across this news regarding this ruling party Chinese leader in N9, he claimed that he should be contesting in the safe zone. According to his theory is –
   I should be elected and with the status and authority, I could lead other young people reps to perform in the duty…(no power =can’t lead, but in my humble view is “I gotta have power first than take care my subordinate”…)
A strongly diversified version from Kit Siang who chose to fight in enemy stronghold….well, hope most of us is wise enough to make the decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment