Sunday, April 28, 2013

Manifesto talk...

I had a few discussions with Ving and Yun regarding the manifesto of both the rival.
Yun had favor the "scale" initially as they promised to distribute computer to student and later change her mind as she saw the photography of the computer - it was an IBM deskstop....she told me that it look like second handed product and she would call up her cousin later to double confirm the news, but I doubt that my sister in law with 4 kids would be attracted by such "bribery" act...
Regarding the EPF for wife, Ving felt good but Yun had another view - > some man would dislike the idea: why should I give part of my money to my wife to control ? the new kids on the block had different view than the old hag indeed...
Well, the BN had laid off a few female big gun and I wander if they really won, would there be any female minister ?

No comments:

Post a Comment