Saturday, April 13, 2013

pending....

I had been worried about the postal voting date as Ving is undergoing her chef licensing test on the 4/25-4/26. When I read that the absent voter voting date was set on the 4/30, I was relieved and started my plan.
However later I read from the news that the 4/30 is meant for the local postal voter instead for the oversea voter and that we would have to wait until 4/19 to know about the proper date.
Our application as oversea postal voter are still pending and I had called up the election committee and was told that I had need to wait until 4/20 nomination date for the confirmation of our status.
But according to the net,
 

I felt a little comfortable but still I had made up my mind that if our applications were rejected, I am prepared to fly back for the voting….with a greater price of coz, but whatever la, I would like to be part of the moment of truth.

1 comment:

  1. am proud n glad that you and many others residing abroad are making the effort to come back and vote for change. may 5 will see the rahman prophecy come true. jia you! wu yue wu huan zheng fu!

    ReplyDelete