Sunday, September 12, 2010

grace... truly amazing....



Well….after a 2+ months silence…finally catch the feeling back to blogging.. It was one of my toughest period but still manage to get past the darkest hour… I had seen lies, deception, undergone depression and was truly lost. But at the end of the day, Lord had shown it mercy and guided me through the valley of death(no kidding…. I was blind and found), maybe one day I could share the story but not at the moment…


 


Well, starting from this week, my shift had been greatly reduced…Mon-Tue shift is now 20/24(depends on Lem). Wednesday – only night shift(18-8,14 hrs !!!). But I had to do alternate weekend call(Sat-Sun 24/30 hrs) – nothing to complaint as I had currently doing it for the past few months. I all started 3 weeks ago; I had initiated a daring negotiation which seems to be an impossible mission --- but I got what I expected… my pocket did not get lighter despite the cut of working hours.. in this kinda of hours, where most of my peers were enduring a cut, I considered myself as lucky….


Well, more time to spend with the family and better rest...


No comments:

Post a Comment