Wednesday, July 9, 2014

thunder god

The LUI SHEN aka thunder god ( not THOR, one of my fav MQP character) has been a hot product since months ago. 



The kitkat-like chocolate originated from Japan has swept through the local market. The product was instant as soon as it hit the rack. The selling price over the net was 3-4 fold….
I had bought some for Xian months ago and he enjoyed it and asked me from time to time if I could buy more for him. The price was rocking then and I told him that I would buy him more when the price cooled down later. The Taiwanese had swept the market and the producer had announced that they had to limit the supply to the sole retailer (that is 7-11) only for the next few months.

Today while driving to work with Xian (yeh, Ving would be fetching Yun and her gang later in the evening in Kaohsiung ->car fully seated and there is no place for Xian …). We had stopped at the 7-11 nearby. Xian had noticed a load of it at the counter and I fulfilled my promise….

No comments:

Post a Comment