Thursday, June 11, 2009

One....


1.... 


I had read about this 1Malaysia concept proposed by our YAB PM. I think it is not even a concept yet but just a slogan…I remembered back in my college days. There were few of us who were Dr M follower. Yeah, we didn’t like the ‘scale’ but we think that Dr M was a man with vision - but due to reality he was unable to execute out what he believed in….We considered ourselves as patriot, but I was the only one who really served my motherland(I dare not call myself a patriot now. During my first posting in Malaysia, a senior consultant of OBGYN had told me – “with that kinda of pay and training environment, I don’t know why you want to come back”, I dare not reply her as my houseman duration was at her mercy then, but in my heart my answer was “Bcoz, I love my motherland…)...I was in the civil service and could understand the helpless situation..


In a developed country, minorities are well taken care of, they are provided with scholarship, advantages in joining higher education, aides financially etc….it was vice versa in my motherland… from time to time, some important person would come forward and ‘remind’ us – the right of majorities should not be challenged. I just wanted to say – no one wants the so called ‘right’… but please look after the minorities…..until the country is mature enough – there is NO ONE------- for everyone….


I really wanted to serve the land again, but I don't know how ? so many negative remarks from my relative .


Going back to have a good look in less than 30 days...


No comments:

Post a Comment